The following pre-requisites need to be completed prior to a deployment being scheduled.
If pre-requisites are missing or not completed, the deployment session will be terminated and you will be added to the back of the queue.
Deployment scheduling is handled on a first come first serve basis.
Text Editor Application [Required]
- NotePad++ or TextPad
Need 2 A records created pointing to the same App Server
- Portal Commander application
This will be the URL that will be used by end users to access the application
Sample A record: portal.company.com
Sample A record: portal-dashboard.company.com
Will need either a wildcard certificate (*.company.com) OR 4 separate SSL Certificates based on DNS A Records.
- Host Name
- Port Number
- Outbound User Mailbox account with Credentials (similar to a donoreply account)
- SQL Server configured on Static Port instead of Dynamic Port
- SQL Server configured for Mixed Mode Authentication
- Oracle or OpenJDK Java Runtime (JRE) 8 installed
- SQL Server Connection Information
- SMTP Information for E-Mail Services
- SSL Certificate(s) installed in IIS for URL Bindings
- IIS Configured as per Access Commander Pre-Requisites [No Exceptions]
Availability of following Port Numbers on Application Server