Assumption: All pre-requisites have been met and you have completed the SSRS Configuration Manager Pre-Requisite.
The following steps are to be done directly on the SQL Server Environment Operating System
SQL Server Reporting Server Web Portal
- Click Web Portal from the left Navigation Panel.
- Click the underlined URL to launch the Web Portal.
- From the top navigation menu, click on New and select Folder.
- Set the Folder Name as ACReports [case sensitive].
- Click the ACReports folder to go into the folder.
- From the top navigation menu, click on Manage Folder.
- Navigate to Security from the left Navigation Panel.
- Click on Add Group or User button and search for the SSRS User created as part of the Pre-Requisite.
Ensure all checkboxes are selected for Permissions [Browser, Content Manager, My Reports, Publisher, Report Builder].
- Navigate back to the ACReports folder.
- From the top navigation menu, click on New and select Data Source.
- Set the Name to ACCMDR_DS [case sensitive].
- Set the Type to Microsoft SQL Server for Connection.
- Set the Connection String to Data Source=DBServerName,DBServerPortNumber; Initial Catalog=ACCMDRWEB;.
Replace the highlighted portion with your Database Server Name and Port
Number that has been previously used in Step 1.
- Select the Using the following Credentials for Credentials and change the Type of Credentials to Database User Name and Password.
- Enter accmdr_dba for the Username.
- Password will be provided during deployment.
Last Updated: March 30, 2022
Added the Assumption section up to of the article