Assumption: All pre-requisites have been met.
You have access to the Database Server and have sysadmin SQL role using your Windows Authentication account.
The following steps are to be done directly on the SQL Server Environment Operating System
Edit the AC_v4_Database.properties file provided to you. You are responsible for modifying lines 2, 5, 8 and 9.
# Path to deploy the MDF file MDFPath= # Path to deploy the LDF (Log) file LDFPath= # SQL Server DatabaseServerName= DatabaseServerPortNumber= # Licensing Information -- DO NOT MODIFY -- Provided by MathCraft Security Technologies, Inc. CompanyName= LicenseKey=
- Place the AC_v4_Database.properties file in C:\Temp directory.
Failure to place it in the right location, will cause the .exe not to execute correctly.
- In Line 2, set the location where the MDF (SQL Server Master Database File) file should reside
- In Line 5, set the location where the LDF (SQL Server Database Log File) file should reside
- In Line 8, set the SQL Server Name or IP Address where the database will reside
- In Line 9, set the SQL Server Port Number for the SQL Server
Default Port Number for SQL Server is 1433
- Lines 12 and 13 are provided by MathCraft Security Technologies and should not be modified at all
- Double click the .exe downloaded and wait till you see the Finish screen as shown below
- Click Finish to complete the Database deployment
- Launch SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and execute the command below
ALTER DATABASE ACCMDRWEB SET COMPATIBILITY_LEVEL = 130
- Execute the SQL below. Ensure the right values are being passed based on your configuration.
DECLARE @return_value int -- Value passed will be either 1 (for True) or 0 (for False) EXEC @return_value = [DB].[sp_Config_App] @p_sso_flg = value, @p_ess_flg = value, @p_hrla_flg = value SELECT 'Return Value' = @return_value GO