Edit the DB.config file provided to you. You are responsible for modifying lines 1 through 4.
MDFPath= LDFPath= DBServerName= DBServerPort=
- Place the DB.config file in C:\Temp directory. Failure to place it in the right location, will cause the .exe not to execute correctly.
- In Line 1, set the location where the MDF (SQL Server Master Database File) file should reside
- In Line 2, set the location where the LDF (SQL Server Database Log File) file should reside
- In Line 3, set the SQL Server Name or IP Address where the database will reside
- In Line 4, set the SQL Server Port Number for the SQL Server
Default Port Number for SQL Server is 1433
- Lines 7 and 8 are provided by MathCraft Security Technologies and should not be modified at all
- Double click the .exe downloaded and wait till you see the Finish screen as shown below
- Click Finish to complete the Database deployment
- Launch SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and execute the command below
ALTER DATABASE ACCMDRWEB SET COMPATIBILITY_LEVEL = 130