1. Database Deployment
Modified on: Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 8:40 AM
Ensure all pre-requisites for SQL Server Configuration have been met.
The following steps are to be done directly on the SQL Server Environment Operating System
- Enter the path where you want the MDF (SQL Server Master Database File) file to reside
- Enter the path where you want the LDF (SQL Server Database Log File) file to reside
- Enter the SQL Server Name or IP Address where the database will reside
- Enter the SQL Server Port Number for the SQL Server
Default Port Number for SQL Server is 1433
- Enter the Company Name as it appears in the text file provided to you
- Enter the License Key as it appears in the text file provided to you
- Click Next and wait till you see the Finish screen as shown below
- Click Finish to complete the Database deployment
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.