3. IIS Configuration (Portal Commander)
Modified on: Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 5:03 PM
Assumption: All pre-requisites have been met.
The following steps are to be done directly on the Application Environment Operating System
Copying Folders for IIS
- Navigate to C:\inetpub directory.
- Copy the 3 folders from PortalCommander\IISConfigurationFiles directory and place them in C:\inetpub directory.
IIS Configuration Portal Commander Application
- Launch IIS Manager.
- Right click on Sites and select Add Website.
- Enter the Site Name as PortalCommander.
- Set the Physical Path to C:\inetpub\PortalCommander.
- Change the Binding Type to https.
- Enter the Host Name as the Portal Commander application host name that end users will be accessing via browser.
- Select your SSL Certificate.
- Uncheck the Start Website Immediately box and click OK.
- Navigate to the PortalCommander Site in IIS Manager and double-click the URL Rewrite module.
- Click on View Server Variables from the right Navigation Panel.
- Click on Add and enter HTTP_X_ORIGINAL_ACCEPT_ENCODING for the Server Variable Name and click OK.
- Click on Add and enter HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING for the Server Variable Name and click OK.
- Start the PortalCommander Site.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.